Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Tuesday, September 18


This is my friend x:

"omg i'm damn fucking tired.

and omg i muss u

and omg -beep beep beep-

and omg let's kill -beep-

and omg i'm gg to rest

OMG U SLEAEBAH!

SLEAZEVBAG!

I'M FUCKING TIRED. CHEEBYE. BRB

I HAVE TO REST. KNN"


And she is very, very, tired.
---

Q: What do scarlett johansson, vin diesel, gisele bundchen, ashton kutcher, joseph fiennes and alanis morissette have in common?

A: They all have a twin!

Bet you didn't know that.
(Okay sorry I'm reading tabloids now)

edit:

AND OKAY I FUCKING SWEAR THESE BALDING MIDDLE AGED MEN HAVE GOT TO STOP COMING OVER TO THE OFFICE TO LOOK FOR A 'VELVETY SOAPY MASSAGE' BECAUSE I HAVE TO FUCKING GET THE DOOR LIKE TEN THOUSAND TIMES A DAY AND REJECT THEM WHILST WANTING SO BADLY TO YELL 'THIS IS NOT A MASSAGE PARLOUR YOU SLEAZEBAG AND DOES YOUR WIFE KNOW YOU'RE HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!!?'

Stupid men. >:\
---

I have resorted to repeating activities in the office like someone with obsessive-compulsive behviour, mainly because I'm the only one on my level and I'm going crazy with having absolutely nothing to do (hence the multiple entries).

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
---

Well, I never saw it coming
And I should've started running
A long, long time ago
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know


-HEADBANGS

On a more serious note, things are falling back into place; maybe not completely, but at least it's getting there. And muchas gracias to the friends I love; you do know that I won't be where I am now without you right?

birdy: thank you for always being there with your wise words and bringing me on random trips out to cheer me up

huis: thank you for our telepathic and therapeutic online/phone conversations; come back soon because you _______ me (hahaha SICK!)

siew: you are the epitome of unconditional love, and I know that no matter what happens you will never leave my side :)

and of course the awesome foursome (you know who you are) for your infectious company and for the neverending whining sessions that I have to endure; well done I am now officially deaf to all forms of whinging and deh-ing.

I think enough's been said and done with regards to everything, so in all senses of the word,

Enough.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New